This is the wiki about it, that anyone can edit.
Build, Attack, Defend, Explore, or Research. Develop your space empire in the way you want, with the play style you want. Patience and planning are rewarded with a strong and flexible account that can be played on and off for years.find out about the latest game version.
Did you know...
- ...a variety of universes exist to cater to various play styles and goals?
- ...that a variety of helpful tools, calculators, and simulators have been developed by the community of players?
- ...that forums have been a key part of the game experience from the beginning?
- Quick Start Guide - Get an idea as a first time player on what to build and some general tips.
- Tools - Useful tools you may find helpful as you play.
- Fleetsaving - Learn what is probably the most important skill in OGame.
- Strategy - To get you started right and finding success in the game.
- Dependency Tree - of all buildings, structures, technologies, ships, and research.
We need your help!
Details of OGame change as new versions are released. We need your help to keep this wiki up to date with the latest developments.
Welcome to the OGame Wiki. It is an unofficial collaborative encyclopedia about OGame. Its purpose is to make it easy for OGame players to find the information they need to understand and succeed in the game.If you would like to help, please do!
This wiki is edited by players and fans of the game. Neither officials nor developers from Gameforge are involved or have a relationship with this wiki. Please visit the Gameforge support page if you wish to contact them.