The resettlement gives you the option to move your planet and moon onto a new position.
The relocation allows you to move your planets to another position in a distant system of your choosing.
The actual relocation first takes place 24 hours after activation. In this time, you can use your planets as normal. A countdown shows you how much time remains prior to the relocation.
Once the countdown has run down and the planet is to be moved, none of your fleets that are stationed there can be active. At this time, there should also be nothing in construction, nothing being repaired and nothing researched. If there is a construction task, a repair task or a fleet still active upon the countdown`s expiry, the relocation will be cancelled.
If the relocation is successful, you will be charged 240.000 Dark Matter. The planets, the buildings and the stored resources including moon will be moved immediately. Your fleets travel to the new coordinates automatically with the speed of the slowest ship. The jump gate to a relocated moon is deactivated for 24 hours.
Some facts about it:
- both the planet and moon will be moved
- ships on the planet and moon will travel to the new location (without deuterium costs)
- relocation starts a 24 hour timer and at the end of the timer the planet will be moved
- planet and moon will only be moved if there is no active building or research in progress and no new colony on the selected position
- if the timer is green, the planet will be moved, if the planet will fail relocation, the timer will turn red
- if all fleet movement, building, and/or research are completed before the timer finishes, the timer will return to green and the move will go through
- i.e. if you have a fleetsave returning/building completing/research ending in 17 hours 38 minutes and your relocation will happen in 17 hours and 45 minutes, the actions will resolve before the relocation timer is up and the relocation will go through.
- if the planet is part of the intergalatic research network but the research is started on another planet, it will not interfere with the move
- you can only attempt to move a planet once per 24h (even if it fails)
- multiple planets may be moved simultaneously
- jump gate on the moon deactivates for 24h after the move
- incoming attacking/supporting fleet won´t block the movement, fleets will return after reaching empty position
- you can only move to empty position
you can only move to similar position (i.e. from position 1 only to 1, 2 and 3) the movement range is 1-3, 4-12, 13-15
- temperature and planet picture will be changed, planet size stays the same.
A successful resettlement costs 240k Dark Matter.